|Fees (in CAD)||International Students||Domestic Students|
|Course Material Fees||$300||$300|
Tuition refunds are based on policy stated in the college’s enrolment agreement and bound by the Private Training Act Regulation.
- High school graduates or mature student status
- Language requirement (recommended for optimum success)
- Grade 10 level English or communications course (pass) or
- IELTS 5.0 (4.5 Academic) or equivalent; or
- TOEFL 35-45; or
- PTE Academic (Minimum 29 Overall); or
- CLB 5; or
- CAEL 30; or
- CELPIP 6; or
- Duolingo 65-70 (englishtest.duolingo.com/applicants); or
- College entrance test (50% minimum); or equivalent
- International students must comply with the requirements of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in respect to study permit.
For more information on language requirements where internationally-recognized tests and other equivalencies are accepted, please consult with Pacific Link College admissions staff.